Friday, November 5, 2010

i having a bad tootache = decay tooth

Ever since on monday night,i feel the terrible pain i have from my tooth ..I wake up a couple of time to try some method to ease the pain so i can sleep and go to work..But in the end i think panadol work when the drowsiness make me to sleep...I cannot describe how pain it work but is = to the pain when i was giving birth (is not exaggerating) my few friends told me to when i complain to them my painful and my (xinku-ness)..
Tuesday morning ,chat with shiyim for a while ,realised both of our childrens' cc is increasing in their school fees lol..i still can able to talk i feel much better if i open my mouth to take lol...Went to work after that,chat with my colleagues complaining how pain i am last night,and chit chatting till the time is up to go to my dentist..
Luckily called shiyim when i was on my way to the clinic,it was my first time going to a private clinic and visit a dentist..It been so long i never visit a dentist till secondary till now...(YUP IT DAMN LONG...)Telling her how scared i am cos noone was with me and i going ALONE...Sit outside the bench and smoke first...Put down the call with shiyim and go in ...Register and wait not even 15 minutes my turn and went in than dentist help me examined and say i have to take off my nerves if i wanted to remain my teeth but he also never tell me can take off that decay teeth anot..Ask me go home and discuss with my family member and say he will give anti-biotics and painkiller and COST ME $50..Nowadays dentist really earn alot and that things he suggested me cost $180 lol...Luckily i doesn't have so much money with me it NOT i will ask him to straight away help me to do and ease my pain ..HENG AR some of my friend recommended me some dentist will call and ask and see which is the cheapest and good...
Thank for that dentist make me 2 days cannot go to work the very first day,face and my gum is swollen and at night i have fever....And TODAY is getting worse FEVER and than pain some more...Go Down and ask the dentist can i put off that tooth that make me feel so pain,he dun even understand what i toking cos swollen till what i speak is like(SQUEEZING THE WORDS TOGETHER) so i used write and he say CAN PUT OFF BUT THAN MUST wait till i dun feel pain than can put off and is a very small operation and COST is $200+++.
haiz now i still in pain,think saturday i will go consult another dentist i think on that day i can do it once and for all...I feel very pain if i can endure i dun need to wait and wait endure and endure..

I didn't know deal with dentist have to pay so much,i better take good care of teeth and 2 precious also..The pain is very very very pain..I'm a person who can endure pain also cannot endure so if u are a person who cannot endure pain pls take care of ur teeth and visit a regular dentist every six month...Dun like me wait till dun know how many year go to see a dentist and cost a bomb to me when i was in a very tight tight period...



tada my medicine i still living with this two kinds of medicine
hopefully i can stop taking this pills and the pain will go off soon..


thank for my friends who let me drag the money
and help me again n again when i had vitamin 'M' problem..
thank for ur understanding and the help..

I am going to work hard and earn more money when i recovered from the pain from my decay teeth
and hope everything will go smoothly for me & the people surround me ..:)


No comments: