Friday, November 5, 2010

Time really flies very fast
18112010
will be my 嬷嬷 100天的祭日
for sure will be going to go pray..

Since 嬷嬷 had left us till now
dun know how many thing had happen to me..
i tell myself
i will be strong
will never gave up..
Even how break down
how sad i am
how i cry till tear had areadi dry up
i knew someone is looking after me
giving me a strength to live on
with my 2 precious...

How many things in our life
can be 从来
how i also wish to
but it will never never come true..
Not like watching a drama can be repeat and repeat..

I really hope 嬷嬷 can live happily in other world
not like the past think of us and worry of us
and never have a thought of thinking herself..
Even she left she wanted to left alone
quietly...

I will miss her until we meet each other again ..:)

How i really DUN LIKE THIS YEAR 2010
is a fact
and
i have to face the fact..
Sometime fact is always cruel
but than
face it and accept the fact..
I knew my beloved 嬷嬷
had left us..
It had changed the point of view on living of mine
at the began i think anything to everything
will lead me a better life
but than is not true..
Some people take advantage and even
make use of anything for granted..
I not refering HIM only
i mean those who had taking for my KINDNESS
my CARE n CONCERN
LIKE I AM A FOOL...

In the end
I learn my lesson i can be fool for once twice or many
never mind i know i will never be a fool forever
cos
纸是包不住火的
i will let go things that not for me to treasure
not meant for me to remember..
Not only marriage
i mean everything...





No comments: