Sunday, December 18, 2011

♥Daily life ♥



Precious & me



my face going rounder n rounder...
haiz
what to do =(
(my nake face without any make up)
just put on abit of sunscreen

Brought 2 precious to national skin centre
cos
precious having his review about his ezcema .
so far still can be control..
Cream & medicine was prescribed by the doctor..

after that we brought them my parent's house
and
went back home..
my parent help me to look after them for the few days
cos both of us have to work..
Work for the sake of $$$$$$$$

On the way back home
i look so round n is rounder =(
see my back view
haiz
the medicine for precious
the Elomet cream cost $30++++
hope it can help to relieve precious itchness..
Money can earn back


me without any make up
compare to
.
.
.
.
with make up before going to work..

I really lazy and dun like to put any make up on.
Lazy to remove off after putting after work..
I also not very professional on that too...=(
i still havent manage to have eyeliner n fake eyelash put on..
My workplace have full of tester
to test on..
I am just being lazy hahahahaha..


Friday went to 2 precious sch for parenting session..
That once again remind me
They are going to K1 and N2..
Everything is still fine
2 precious's teacher feedback,
Baobei talk alot in class
Precious fell asleep when was lunch time in school,
When lesson time love to walk around and not having any attention in class..

Have to let them know what is wrong or right..
When they came back from my parent house have to talk and explain to them..

Recently MRT is breakdown on and off...
Hope it resume as normal by now
or else
I have to wake up early to take public bus to my workplace n it take 45 mins ..

Happy weekend everyone






No comments: