Friday, December 2, 2011

♥♥ 1 december 2011 ♥♥


♥Fried chicken with many many crumbs.♥

♥gado gado salad ♥


♥ayam soto♥




the ♥ three of us



♥wani & ah kim♥
♥wani and me♥

♥me and little cutie Javier♥♥kim mummy and Javier ♥

Having dinner with wani & ah kim ,ah kim's precious Javier ..=)
@ jurong point AYAM PENYET
Indonesia food
Sedap
was happy eating with lovely working pals n nice friend =)

After that we go for a haircut
we go several salon ask for the prices around in the mall
money hard to earn
so we dun wanna to spend to much
for our haircut
so
we settle down @ twister
So i had my hair cut done..



my new look =)

Finally i get myself a new hair cut
had been long hair for years..
Have a new change
so
hope have a new start =)
Smoothly welcome the
2010...

Huat ar =)

No comments: