Friday, January 7, 2011

Sorry will never end to a GAMBLER & A LIAR

Agree what the above quotes mean..


This is what i am doing now for my 2 precious and I:

Heal the past
Live the present
&
Plan for our futureIt have to give up and see the better future

I am doing everyday=)

I am hardly smile
My brain is full of things
no matter i am working
or even at home alone..

I was sick for a month plus,
Had been a fews day didn't go to work
I want to be responsible
But sometime the matter happen at home
just dun let me relieved to go to work..
I ask myself
Why happen to me and my children..
I had because of the children
i decide to give him a chance
he beg for the chance
but than
after all
He had waste my chance on him
I almost breakdown
I am almost died everyday
But those who know what happen to me
Call,sms and even come out my house
to save me..
I am really tired
I really gone crazy
I really want to kill myself
Cos i have enough of the loan shark harassment
and
the doings what this man is doing
Gamble make him full of debts
His doings make me going crazy..
Blame myself to give him a chance
to harm myself to no way..

Either than saying sorry or
saying if heaven wanted to give a chance
and help him with the debt
He will never gamble
(Will never listen to his words anymore)
He ever bought a 4d ticket
telling me he will change
(i'm not a fool anymore)
If he want to make himself useless
go ahead
Dun need to drag me in to this troubles..
Since he never respect i'm the half owner of this house
what should i..

Please stop telling me sorry
I going to vomit out..

When i see him i feel have the urge to give him two tight slap
One for my children
One for parent

He dun even get grateful
He harm me in nowhere
I didn't take any cents of that
I make sure he pay for what i had suffer
he even want to drag my parent down who
both is badly sick..
he jolly well know
How nice my parent treat him
All thank to his all this
I wish him all the best down the road..

I am also dun feel good to digest what he had make this family to be
he dun even afford to get a things for his children
Hope he can spent time with 2 precious
when now i am recovering my old injury on my left leg..

I will not be grateful to him
cos he cause it
i will never..

everyday i miss my 2 precious
i will not ask him to bring 2 precious back
cos i dun even want to see his fcuk face anymore
i hate him
I really hate him
His doing let the school friend to laugh at my children
that i dun know how my children feeling
will be..

The father reaction is to find out the parent
and bash them out..

I dun feel anything from him to done so much things
Saying sorry
doing whatever also no use..
U break the family into pieces with ur both hands
how to glue is also will never
be back as
4 of us anymore..

I doesn't want to be a COPYCAT
like you
who always copy people
and than regret..
-!-

You think i love to post it here
You jolly well i am never hiding anything
this is my blog
what can u do
ASK LOAN SHARK TO BURN MY BLOG
OR WHAT BETTER THING U CAN DO..

No comments: