Monday, January 3, 2011

When i was young,the mahjong sound was always appearing when the adult was playing and the children playing will neither watching tv or playing their own toys..But the adult is playing mahjong is to pass the time and also a entertainment..I watch my parent playing mahjong since young but till to some reason my father quit mahjong since i was primary school..I seldom saw my father playing mahjong on the mahjong table and instead of that he work for this family and i never hear him for a single complaint...When i was primary school i knew how to play mahjong but not very professional but than i dun think it will affect me when i grow up,after all i not very keen into this games very much..Singing still my loves..

I believe there is people around knowing what the problem

From last year till now,
the same old things occured again and again and again
had been grumbling complaining and even make a decision to end this problem so i want to have a divorce..
1 years plus , had been living in a very up and down period..Loan shark harassment ,family matter and on and on..All because of a word GAMBLE..
Never even expect till now this marriage end with this word of gamble and the character of the gambler show out":

This marriage should be end early so that i will not suffer with him with the 2 children and we can live a better lifes..

The sake of continue this marriage is the sake of the children..But in the end this time round i will not be able to be strong as before..

He is making all the mess and telling me to give him the one last chances for the sake of the children .. This type of chances will never be an end.." ".i had been helping this family expenses when i not working till i start to go out and work till NOW..

I heard i watch but i never expect every little things i watch on drama is happening to me..Is too DRAMATIC..
Think of the sake of children till now i getting crazy worth it..I cannot concentrate on work ,i cannot concentrate everything not because of him..I have to face alot things not me alone and 2 children too..I cannot tolerate every little things anymore...

No choice finding a man who i think can brought me happiness he actually pushed me in to the HELL..Tonight watch the Dream Potter in channel 8 ,i really cannot let my children to take anymore risk by letting their father making all this irresponsible act and never thought of them at all..Many things is ahead i have to face,must prepared myself to see some ugliest part of life...

I have many many thoughts,i nearly went to the hell cos too many out of sudden things happen @ 2010..I'm never kill myself but body and mentally cannot take it at all fainted for a few times thought i in the hell but wake up i still alive(noone love to live in this of life)..I dun want to listen to his beautiful promises and wonderful story how he will changes do some much end up who will be suffering..Me,my innocent parent and the innocent children...Nobody want to give the children a broken family i have no choice cos this man is really in a useless stages try hard to do everything to clear his stupid debts & i have to clear my friend debt myself..(never mind everything is fate marriage dun last also fate)..

I need sometime to get myself well,the impact is SO BIG,i remember how i spent my CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR that make me very upset..But 3 of us have present this year of cos not from the father is my colleagues and some friends just to let us have the FEEL of the XMAS..if i will write the whole story out it will be bloody damn long..




No comments: