Friday, January 28, 2011

Cny is coming,

Monday,I brought 2 precious to school and came back and cleaning here and there to prepared for CNY ..
I going to re-shuffle the furniture and had dump alot of things out of the house and i will replace some of the furniture when i clear all my DEBTS and is start to changes every little things in MY HOME SWEET HOME..


Today morning brought 2 precious to school as usual
Baobei taking off didi's shoes
(so sweet)


2 precious go to school
and off back..
(something happen lazy to mention)


Get ready myself in the afternoon,off i go to URA BUILDING for WHAT..
To do some MATTER
HOPE I CAN CHANGE MY STATUS
AND FROM FEBRUARY
I HAVE TO FIND A FULL TIME JOB
AND I WANT TO GET BACK THE OTHER SHARE OF THIS HOUSE
AND 3 of US
CAN HAVE OUR OWN SHELTER..

my decision had make
I dun need that type of people
staying with me and
only know how to say
whatever using his MOUTH
I just want him to return me what he own me
I dun want a single cent less or more..
I just want the exact he own..


(The Happy 3 of us)
work hard and clear the debt
and give my 2 precious n my family
a better life =)


CNY is coming i bought two shoes for my 2 precious
although i had not much $$$$$
I might not buying any new clothes for myself
but i will not let my children to be suffer..
i thank for friends n relatives who
give me their support
no matter is only a care & concern
or helping in $$$$ matter..

Sorry to delay all my debt
JUST BECAUSE OF U
i feel so bad to face my friend n relatives
BUT i knew they understand =)

兔年要来了
我要每天开开心心
赚多多钱
把一切快点解决....
重新做个快乐的妈妈

一个不要在让我父母
担心的孩子...

No comments: