Monday, January 31, 2011

♥3 more days to go is CNY ♥

Yesterday my eye still red n sore

Today morning wake up is getting damn worse lol
.
.
.
.

Since precious is taking his nap
so i update abit..
Have done finish my housechores
My sore eye is getting slightly better if the afternoon..Someone comments my eye look like 水汪汪
Some even comment my eye look like cry alot of days..
Was blessed i alright now
and thank god mikkiel never spread by me...♥someone bought me this two books and claim is for my valentine day present..♥
I had been many years didn't read this type of book
Very long never received valentine day present
BUT WE ARE NOT COUPLE
at all..
whatever i thank everyone who bought this for me or my 2 precious for this RABBIT year
really appreciated =)
感恩=)

Had wrote this letter for the debtor who come up
gonna paste on my door
But i dun know how to write in chinese
gonna ask someone who can translate for me..

Valentine Day is coming
luckily i have my
.
.
.
.
.
one look so SWEETONE LOOK SO CUTE

2 precious to accompany me ..=)

Tomorrow hope will not rain so i can go Tanjong Pagar to give some document to
the officer...*Pray*



No comments: