Thursday, January 6, 2011

A decision make feel so happy =)



Finally i make a decision
Going to find a full time job
and a part time job
(from monday till friday)...=)

Work for the ones who i treasure
I love
I care
thank for the children 's father who done so much things to this house
and run away to his parent house..
You're smart
I also not stupid..
I will pay for what i need to pay
FOR U i will calculate how u need to pay for
my friends and relative and family
help this family..

Nonono You don't ever come and find who and cry and beg for this marriage anymore
Heart died
Dun ever come and compare a aman
who i think not a man
and
tell me
PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE..
Since the day i chase him out of the house
I start to have a bit of luck
Monday i strive toto $30
Tuesday loan shark come to the lift and write
O$P$
Wednesday went over to take my medical report
not everything is well
But after all my health is alright =)

No comments: