Friday, April 29, 2011

Random post






Sprain my both wrist yesterday
by
two men was pushing other
and
one FAT UNCLE knock till to me
and sit on my both hand..
How SWAY I AM..
I JUST WANTED TO EAT MY BREAKFAST AND OFF TO WORK
DUE TO THE SWOLLEN & PAIN WRIST
i not able to go work
My both wrist now still swollen
&
PAIN PAIN PAIN..

2 day MC went to office today
toking about coverting to PART TIME FULL TIME..
My lady boss name it like this
got benefit
got leave
got half month bonus...
May going start a busy life..
Hope my hand will recover as soon as possible =)

My sweet baobei posting for me
to take photo..=)

Notice my 2 precious
changed their hairstyle...

Weather very hot
TRIM their hair
make them feel comfortable =)
I cannot sleep dun know why
the air con is the cooling
at this type of HOT WEATHER..LOL

No comments: