Friday, April 15, 2011

♥开开心心过每一天♥

Came back from work
Mind was &^$&*^&@*$@()*(*
while taking bus to sheng siong
to get 2 precious stuff and grocery...

Today i was so forgetful
i forget to apply
my SPF lotion
and
wear my watch OUT...
THE WEATHER WAS BLOOODY HOT

Aftermath went back home do housechores
eat my late lunch
&
Intend to bring 2 precious back early
the rain just pour out of sudden gotta wait
for the rain to get smaller..
(see the photo above
the rain pour with no signal)

Today my own sales was not bad
i will work hard !!!!
I am thinking should i request to change to another branch???
I somehow really dun feel like staying at this branch ANYMORE..
$&#&*$#*
I didn't snatch anyone customer
I serve the customer till they walk out of the door
& my sales slightly better abit NIA
People will come find anything to say me
there people will say 鸟话..
there people will 眼红..

Somehow i had use my effort and salivia
sometime customer even dun get anything..

i do research for anything i promote
i share ...

I just hope noone treat me as a competitor
we are colleagues
we help each other
this is the correct way..

when i be nice
only some appreciated
but
there is some who always
say something ^&*^&%&&(
on people back...

This is my first time complaining things happen in my workplace
Friend told me
go everywhere also the same...
U will see all kind of people
I have to get used to it
I'm not treat one nice
i treat all the one the same
if u think u need to PREVENT me
just opt me to another branch...

Even if i let some sales,i dun need to get return
I am not force to do so
but i am just treating all of my colleagues
the same..
We are working for a living
not
treating anyone as enemy
and
than pretend to be good infront only..
Even if one day
we are not colleagues
we are FRIENDS...

I have my own way to treating anyone
I dun go around complaining
and even to the office
NOT EVEN THE BOSS..

HOW NICE WAS THIS JOB
HOW GOOD WAS THIS JOB
I KNOW MYSELF

I DO NOT INFRONT OF U TREAT U NICE
GO BEHIND SHOOT ANY OF U LIKE
*$U()#($)#)+#%*(#*(..

AS LONG AS
I CAN ENDURE
I WILL ENDURE....





Tomorrow is WEEKEND
Mummy came back from KOREA
So happy to hear her voice in the morning
before going to work..
Thank anyone 朋友 for the help
for this few days..

I better find my ways
to get
Earn more money
Enough for 3 of us
Spend wisely
save for rainy days...

没钱真的很惨.......

I hope i will not receive any sms for that man anymore
i just want a PEACE LIFE with my 2 precious
with anyone
ALSO
NOT HIM...


No comments: