Thursday, April 14, 2011

GOING BACK TO WORK TML...=)

Tuesday afternoon



My face like very cramp =)
(dun laugh hor everyone will be sick one day
i know u laughing at me)

(My eye totally kana box till so big
look like want to hangover anytime)

I look so different when i was sick
and i 'm totally healthy lol..(yesterday afternoon)
Wanted to bring 2 precious home
but was raining heavily lol...
My eye can be seen very clearly
i sick or not sick..
I look MUCH better last night =)


Had been eating this veg biscuit for 3 days
No appetite to eat much
I had been eating different medicine
for 2 weeks plus..
I hope i can really be fine
i want to go to work
stay @ home
i am bored...
Everyone is busy working
i am here doing nothing..

Waiting for time to pass n wait for medicine to make drowsy n i going to my lala-land..
I had fully prepared to start my FULL TIME
but i had to immune my system ..
I dun want to take ANY MC anymore..
I want to be STRONG STRONG...

No comments: