Thursday, December 3, 2009

Post 88




Finally have my free time to blog,but the network is very slow now even i am uploading the photo it take a few minutes to done it...I log in to my facebook account is also the same...I dun know is my computer or the network but whatever...Since is so slow i'm here to updated...This few days Life has been the same just that sunday and monday is abit different...Actually sunday wanted to bring the kids out for a walk but than forgotten hubby say he is going to paint the room ceiling,bathroom and the toilet...So when he come back from work,he start to paint the room and i was in the living room using the phone eating dinner and look after mikkiel...Sarah was out with hubby's parent...After hubby finish painting the room ceiling i doubt he is tired and i cook for him roti prata n he dip with the curry chicken he bought....I help hubby to do the remaining and he help me look after the kids...This is my first time doing painting was not really diffcult but not as good as the professional...After finish painting,tidy up and went to sleep...

Monday evening,my two tenants came back and tell me my door was with paint AGAIN...As usual call hubby and inform him...Within a fews minute he came back and report police and police came to make statement...After that when they go,hubby start to clear the paint with thinner and he used 2 hours two done my door and this time round i dun have any feeling anymore,i was very numb with the things aready...The spy cam capture everything and even the face of that two idiots...They even came to do those stupid things when i was at home and i think i was in the living room but i didn't know anything but whatever the face was captured...I think very fast they ended up in police station cos they even went to hubby's parent house to do the same to them...Their spy cam was more clearer than ours SO if the police wanted to catch them is very easy...I wish the police can catch all the people is involving once and for all and we can live in a peaceful life and wait till 3 more years if we have the money and we moved out of this house and we will never let the JERK to know where we will living...I mean what i say...I thought after so many things happen that bloody idiot will changed but than he is still the same or more worse,he still can steal his parent gold to go pawn and i doubt he still use the money to go gamble..he can even plot story to his father saying he lent $1,000 to my hubby.luckily his father know to come up and clarify if not hubby is going to get into trouble again...i think he can jolly well wait till his KARMA comes,his parent used around $60k to help him to clear his stupid debt yet he dun even feel grateful to his parent and become worse and now WORST...I am not going to interfere his things anymore and even he is infront of me i will never do anything anymore,he is not worth to make my hand dirty or even make my mouth throwing out words to the air and waste my strength and energy....He think now he contacting my hubby i will get angry i will not anymore...he can be very clever to changed his number and contact my hubby by sms...Hubby was the one who tell me and he say he will never contact him anymore and he even tell his brother also but than he can be so thick skin to sms my hubby...I dun want to care and i also dun want to know no point of putting his photo and make him popular...i just believe "what go around come around" I will never let this JERK to affect my life anymore..


Today evening,hubby came back from work and we have to go to the clinic to get my pap smear result and make me wait for bloody 1 hours plus and is my turn to see the doctor..Finally i know the doctor named she is Cynthia Chao...Ms Chao say nothing goes wrong in my cervix and ask me every year go back to do the pap smear and actually i dun need to wait for so long i can go tell the nurse i am getting my report and she will explain the things to me...Doesn't matter since everything is fine...After that brought the kids to the NTUC and brought grocery and needs...Cabbed home and Order Macdelivery since i am craving with the seaweed fries again and hubby still have not take his dinner...While waiting i went to jot down how much we have spent today in our account book so we know how the money is spent and hope can help for our saving...Sorry for a long post again i know i too long winded hahaha.....Is the last month of 2009 i hope i can enjoy with my family,relatives and friends and so as everyone...:)

No comments: