Friday, December 4, 2009

Post 89

mikkiel is playing in his playpen with my panasonic x66...

mikkiel loves to read book ........


One the dishes i cook today (Egg with long bean)Haha...my recent photo i know still fat (i am trying hard to get my "flat tummy")


Is friday again...Sarah and mikkiel is in the room watching barney and hubby is accompany them...Today 3 of us wake up nearly 1 pm and mikkiel was the first one who wake up first than sarah is the second last one is me...I was damn tired due to my "da yi ma" come visit me and thursday morning i wake up damn early 6 am (if i not wrong) done some housechores and cook porridge...The whole day i never take any nap and in the night i feel so tired and went to the room about 12 and tidy up sarah and mikkiel's clothes and put it nicely in their cupboard...Around 2 than dozed off...Recently hubby wake up himself cos maybe i had been sleeping too late when his friend call him to wake up i dun even hear anything and hubby can wake up...I think we changed to each other sleeping habit...Hahaha

Recently i was damn happy i had contact back some long lost friend....Especially those who is always been so good to me and also share some good memories together...I was happy to know they are extremely happy with their life and they are doing great...Chatting on the phone and while talking always let me think of those day we had spent the moment together..LAst night was msn with my primary classmate,shuzhen we used to eat together in recess time and she even mention i and one of my friend alway never put back the plate that we had eaten and ask someone to help ask someone to put back..But i really can't remember it cos is about 14 years and i really dun have any much memories in primary...She even mention the ambition we wanted to be...she can still remember about the ambition we wanted to be...One of my friend ,karen's ambition is to be a nurse and she really done it when she grow up and i ask her she remember mine she say i want to earn alot of money and i wanted to be a actress or singer...yup she absolutely right...Her memory is good lol...I think we didn't met each other ever since we graduate in primary school...Luckily now the technology is more advanced want to find back a friend is also not that diffcult anymore...

This whole week i have been tidy up sarah and mikkiel drawer,realized they have alot of clothes cannot be wear and pack it in a bag and pass to some friends who have kids at home...Ever since this week i start to teach sarah and mikkiel some simple words and start to let sarah to learn how to write simple A B C. in the afternoon after their lunch ..I realize sarah and mikkiel will take out the storybook and see the picture themselves when i was doing my housechores..Sarah will take out my magazine or newspaper and mikkiel will flip the storybook that i given to him when he is making noise...Sarah knows how to take the thing i wanted to me and she is my little helper now...When i want to bath mikkiel.she know how to switch off the fan,i never ask her to do so she saw me taking his brother towel she know i want to bath mikkiel...she will help me to take care of mikkiel if mikkiel is making noise...At time she is lovely and sweet but sometime she will be misbehave also..I cannot expect her to act like a adult and she is only two year old now...Will be bringing sarah to kkh for check up this tuesday and after that will go back to my parent's house...Tomorrow will be weekend soon and hope it will be a great day for us :)

No comments: