Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Post 94

I had been using this mask for a few weeks (once or twice a week)...I feel good using it and the price is much more cheaper than those branded skincare product....Rate ( 4.5/5) Ever since i found "freeman product" since secondary school i had been loving it and recommended to my friend...They also love it so much but than there is a period this product is very hard to be found so had been stop for a few years...Found it @ watson and buy and try...i hardly anyhow buy any product for my face cos i have a very sensitive skin..It happen that u are going to save some money for skincare product u can try FREEMAN product...(i never been pay for advertise i am just simply sharing :) )



my precious cheeky face
See the goofy beside mikkiel is his best friend now...

This two days was having some time with hubby and he even help me with some household chores and helping me with my pet society...Our weekend saturday spend the whole day at home playing with the kids and watch mob tv...Sunday morning hubby's mother brought sarah out,afternoon thought of going bugis but than raining heavily outside so evening we went over to jurong east st 21 to take the kid stuff i bought from a mummy from mother forum...After that went over to pasar malam for a walk...Saw some familiar face but than just keep wonder who is he/she but than after that realised is some friend that known when i was working in quickly but than when i remember they have areadi sms me...haha they didn't come over to talk cos hubby was around.But when i turn back and find them they had gone missing..Bought some food for dinner and in the end we bought alot and went back home and enjoy...Although was spending the time mostly at home but i still feel happy cos hubby will help me with most of the housechores and i can be more relax...haha

Today,GOOD NEWS hubby found a new job and will be working tomorrow...I hope he can get used to this new job and everything can go smoothly..Althougth is another contract job and will not be having any off day till chinese new year i think is must more better than compared to the previous job...Although our financial will be affected cos hubby will not be taking wages everyday but than will not be a problem after he take his first salary...Will be a very very tight month but than it a lesson for us to learn: we must know how to save money instead of spending money and left nothing when end of the month comes..i have to find sometime this few days to write my new year resolution and goal being keep saying and haven't do yet lol...Have to go my lala land tomorrow have to wake up early to wake hubby up...Good night everyone sweet dreamsssssssss......明天会跟好

P.S : Pls kindly help me to click my advertisement if u happen read my blog...thank u so much in advance :)


No comments: