Monday, December 14, 2009

Post 91

My new hairstyle suit me (give some comments pls)



Weekend had over...1:46 am just finish chatting with hazel...We spent few hours chatting and she share some of her problem with me...Sometime i realized is not easy to find time to chat with friend...I normally dun call my friend when i know they are working i normally wait for them to call me cos i afraid i might disturb them...Those who close and know me well know why but recently some friend is complaining that very hard to find me...My house phone was having problem due to the connection and my hp was always put into silent..Later 5 30 am have to wake hubby up i think left a few hours to sleep..I dun know whether can i sleep anot...

I have prepared a buy list that need to buy and we have alot of thing to buy but than of course we did more vitamin M...Hubby's salary is hold back again (used to it) Next week hubby will start his new job and hope everything will go smoothly *pray* at least this new job he able to off on sunday...the salary is more better than now and it might be a bit tired hope hubby can get used to it...Realize time flies so fast,now is aready 14 december and 6 more days will be celebrating mikkiel's 1st birthday..Hope everything will turn up well..I am looking forward to 2010 and hope everyone can be happy and healthy always............and stay away from evil

No comments: