Thursday, December 17, 2009

Post 92


I was so stressed just now but thanx to shiyim who help me up or else i think tonight i sure will have a sleepless night...Hubby will be stop working for this few days and will start a new job on monday...I think i cannot use my finger to blame on anyone cos is i the one who ask hubby to continue his job and he can get his first bonus..Who know no bonus and salary had been drag and drag..."i believe everyone works is because to earn money and than hubby is the one at the moment is working to support us...A day earn $30 and sometime even less than if we never rent out one of our room if not our financial is will be a big problem...The reason why hubby still staying to this job is because is daily wage and than he is working with his friend..."I have no comment of this friend anymore."I can say this job is not easy recently the weather is freaking hot,and i can understand how tired hubby is ,even though he never say but i know...I never see him directly how hard he is working but than my father did saw him before and he did tell me personally...I always think he is enjoying cos he is working with his friend but than he is really working...Why must work so hard for this pathetic $30 now i know the reason in my heart.

This friend of my hubby, was so helpful to help my hubby's father cos he need someone who have a cheque book to just kindly help him and he will pass the money he write on the cheque to him...This money was a deposit for renting a stall and than hubby's father went up to our house and pass the $500 to me and ask me pass to my hubby and than of course pass to his friend to deposit to his account.Who know this kind friend didn't even deposit the money to his account and i dun know why he cannot even fork the $500 out immediately..Hubby's dad need the money to pay the deposit now $500 is gone to the sky...I dun think he can fork out the money so as hubby friend...I dun know what will happen tomorrow but what i know is hubby's dad everything had done just left that deposit after paying he can start his small business...All thanx to this friend,he is really being very good to us and hubby's dad...Firstly he should not ask hubby to continue work with him if his financial problem,i dun know what he say to my hubby is true anot...Afte rall what i can say is my hubby's friend family is very supportive to his business,there is once his business is really gonna to end,his family fork out the money to help him in the end the money all gone to jackpot or gamble stuff.GAMBLE REALLY HARM..i dun know what will this friend of hubby will become i wish him GOOD LUCK..This is the second people that i know is a GAMBLER what he had done before really make feel so sad for his family..I learn from my lesson to lesson never end up addict to gamble and never be a GAMBLER...GAMBLER AND DRUG ADDICTS is the same things once u hooked if difficult to quit...Gambler will never end up to jail but once drug addict is caught punishment will be given...If everything go to the worse,might even lose a family and loved ones...Treasure what u have now dun regret if everything had gone..I doubt noone wants a family member nor a friend is like that jerk or this friend of hubby...They have alot of chance given and even there is people willingly to help but in the end they lose people hard earn money in a day...They are adult they dun help themselves go for any help is also the same...The money they have lose can let me pay my house loan...

Is time to end my post cos i dun think will be an end if i continue...what had done just learn as a lesson and never make the same mistake again...Spare a thought of another this world will be better...

Dear reader and friend,pls help me to click the advertisement if u happen to pass by my blog...A million thank :)

No comments: