Monday, December 21, 2009

Mikkiel 1st birthday celebration on 20 12 09

Precious's birthday cake...
Precious new shoes

Precious outfit for his 1st birthday celebrationPrecious and me

My parent with precious

Shiyim,me and precious (finally we take a photo together)Angel and me(thanx gal for coming and the present)Marry,shiyim and precious


The hongbaos &present from hubby & my family,relatives,friend.....



Finally back for updated ...Another 1 hour is mikkiel actual 1st birthday but he is in his lala land now but i am sure he will wake up anytime for his milk...I think sarah and i will be the first one singing birthday song to him...Hubby went over to ah pek place to help up and pray for the family...I wonder how mikkiel reaction when both of us sing birthday song to him...hahaha

Sunday 20 12 09 was celebrating mikkiel 1st birthday,hubby and my family,relative and dearest friends came over...That day was a busy day for hubby and i cos we will walking up and down to bring the guest to our house cos they wanted to used the toilet...We held mikkiel's birthday in a open place shelter cos our house cannot contain 30++ people, I was so regret never take many photo of mikkiel cos my only camera phone was not with me everytime sometime with my hubby or with my friend so only remember when after cutting cake...The guests feedback say the cake is nice and most of the guests take 2 slices and above but than the buffet is not really good prefer Neo garden...I think E creative is best on cakes but buffet they must have some improvement...Thank for everyone who turn up and the present for mikkiel...(until now the present not open yet )...

Last but not least,wish my dearest precious a advanced happy birthday,hubby come back areadi we can sing happy birthday song for mikkiel together...Will be brought sarah and mikkiel out tomorrow hope hubby will come back early :)

No comments: