Wednesday, March 21, 2012

☆☆ My 4 days MC ☆☆


Monday early in the morning 8 plus went over to polyclinic
to see doctor and take mc
cos my implagnon insert
the kkh doctor only able to give me 2 days MC
and my arm was so blue black and wound not heal yet..

i also cannot carry heavy things at all..
the doctor in the polyclinic say if that doctor in kkh insert the implagnon for me
& will not insert properly
i would have to take out and insert a new one again =(

Cos i having mild fever when was my turn to see the doctor..
Now i feel alright
my arm have some pain when i carry too heavy stuff..

i do hope i can recover soon
i miss work
staying at home , housechores done
and
i will laying on the sofa and watching tv
somehow
i dun enjoy it EVERYDAY..

Prefer working while everyone is not at home....=D

(Our drink @ white town coffee cafe )

After my 2 and half hours patiently waiting for my turn and take medicine @ polyclinic
Meeting huiling for brunch with her friends
i was real hungry n i ate up my breakfast cum lunch
before talking with them..

aftermath went back home prepared and
accompany huiling go bugis pray pray..
while taking mrt back to boon lay
received Crystal's call
and
meeting her @ jp..

After our see see walk walk @jp
We went white town coffee to settle our dinner..
I was so so hungry
the above photo was taken the drinks we had order
when our foods take some time to come..
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After putting implagnon,i feel hungry at all time..

temper also not so good...
I think i gotta used to it cos my first implagnon insert
is also the same
i gain 5 kg in one month...
i not going to let myself gain so much this time round..

Stop grumbling areadi talk so happy stuff =D
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆






Wednesday 一家之主 will not be coming home till saturday..
He went reservist =(
i have to bring 2 precious to school and fetch them back from school..
Hopefully my left arm can able to take it..
Cos i need strength to push my 2 precious using pram and is for abit long journey...

tonight had a conversation with my baobei before her sleep..
I feel that she grown up alot ..
I hope i can fulfill some of her simple wishes =D

Enjoy our photo taking
it been quite sometime
3 of us never take photo together
and
playing together with laughter n joy..

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




a few days ago
baobei learning chinese spelling ..



baobei's chinese wording


my blue black left arm and
the wound not heal up =C
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hopefully i can go back to work on monday
If my boss happen to see my blog
i doubt she will love me alot..

Staying at home and rest
still thinking of work...hahahaha

I will go for a strictly and healthy diet
once my implagnon heal..

Dun want to get myself fatter & fatter
not easy to buy clothes also...

Jia you jia you i can de !!!!!

Now i feel hungry going to go zzzzzzzz,
tml will bring my 2 precious for breakfast
than bring them to school =D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: