Sunday, March 18, 2012

♥ Bye bye to my implagnon & welcome the NEW♥

always my craving "CURRY FISH HEAD
thx him accompany me to go eat
whenever i feel like eating...


inserting my new implagnon on 15/03/2012

plug out and inserting the new ones
was painful..
my wound still now heal yet



with plaster over it cos i scared my wound will get infection



the tiny wound still not heal yet =(yeah my happy call pan arrived...
thx him for the sponsor
still haven't use it
my left arm & hand still cannot work well as normal =(

thx the seller cum my friend who send me many receipes..
so nice of her..

i hope can save $$$$
by eating outside food..
my family can eat healthy n nice food..

Hope the ants won't not come and eat when i start cooking ...=D


today early in the morning
我家的男人helping me with housechore
and i laying down on the sofa taking photo =D


♥my 2 precious♥


shall continue when i'm free and my left arm getting better or recover..

Happy sunday to everyone =D

huat ar =D

No comments: