Wednesday, March 14, 2012

♥ Busy busy busy me ♥

大家,早安=D
Now is 7 :39 AM
i had woke up around 6 30 am ..
Changing my bedsheet
spraying some Fe-breeze on my sofa and bed..
Now my house have the fe-breeze smeell

Below is some photo that i had upload on fb using mobile upload..
lately i dun know how busy i am
i just never take much photo as before =(

my 2 precious
making my day up and down
happy and sad
but i still love them =D


my baobei sarah
learning chinese spelling
she having her Chinese/English spelling every week..


my baobei ART WORK =D

Recently what am i busy on..
Work work work
look after 2 precious
getting older and getting tired easier =D

Earning more money to balance up everything..
Return return
pay pay pay
buy buy buy buy
earn earn earn

my recent hairstyle
i called it helmet hairstyle =D

Will be updated more when i available..

No comments: