Friday, March 30, 2012

♥拔牙日♥


♥my precious =D♥

♥my baobei =D♥
Baobei doing her home work
while
Precious pratice writing..=D
guess what is this??
is one part of my tooth came off while i was eating peanut..
my decay tooth had not been doing well
i drag for ONE YEAR PLUS to settle this decay tooth
after spending so much money for this decay tooth
end up

<拔牙日>

(this photo was taken by me while i was waiting for the dentist)
i thought i anything also not afraid
BUT
recently i realise i scare of going to dental clinic


Wednesday i decided to go to my dentist and decided to pluck it out..
Thx him for accompany to go
really phobia to go DENTAL CLINIC myself..
Dentist give me 2 DAYS MC..
but i went to work yesterday
and
going to work in the afternoon....

Weekend is coming
we will be going back Parents' house
and
will have a meet up with my gfs , buddy,besties & godsis..
It been so so so so so long
never meet up with them...


Recently that alot of kidnapped cases read @ facebook
when Parent bringing your children out , please hold on to their hand tight...


Have a happy and joyful weekend everyone
believe we will have a great one this week =D

清明节到了
要去拜拜祖先和嬷嬷。。。
时间过的好快。。

No comments: