Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Enjoying our weekend =D






In the saturday morning
wake up early
pack ,prepare and off back to my parent's house...

Reach parent house and chit chatting with my mommy
and my children was enjoying playing their toy
and
He went to pray-ing with his friends...

In the late afternoon meeting my buddy
brought sarah along
mommy help me look after mikkiel..

Finally have a little freedom..
We meet Anqi at amk
and
we went to ORCHARD
meeting joan & ah mei..

It been so long never enter TOWN AREA
feeling like a mountain tortoise =(
was a enjoying day
It been a long time never meet together lei
Work,busy with family & living too far.

On the way to the MRT to meet Anqi

@ paragon indoor playground
@ paragon playing kiddy ride
see my baobei smiling so happily =D


Brought sarah out
she had slightly improvement by calling my friends very softly
and
slowly getting used to my friend
and
slowly speak and talk to them..
she still shy at least she had improvement =D


sunday 1/4/2012



Early in the morning
going to pray my ancestors & my beloved 嬷嬷
wake up follow by my 2 precious
Make milk for them
prepare some breakfast for them
and
2 precious was playing with my daddy..
see the photo above
how close 2 precious with their grandpa =D
2 precious just wanna to sit near my daddy


i hope i can go back my parent's house often..
sometime i wonder can i move near my parent's house
it will be great





清明节

pray ancestor and my beloved 嬷嬷.....

Went to 碧山亭
with my daddy,brother,sister in law n relatives..

my mommy have to work so cannot go..

so many people is praying too.

We take around 1 hours to reach cos jamming everywhere...

start preparing and start praying..

we go out @ 9 15 and reach there around 11 plus...

Was quite tired after reach hm..

Sleep on my daddy van when he fetching us home..

Really feeling getting older feel tired easily =D


sometime simple also can be happy =D

知足常乐 =D

No comments: