Saturday, April 28, 2012

2 precious Sch Carnival







 Early in the morning,we wake up early , prepare n bring my 2 precious to sch for the carnival ..
their sch is raising some funds for charity...
2 precious enjoy themselves but nowadays the weather is sososososo hot..
Yesterday came back from work at night 
the temperature is 30'c....
Drink more water everyone


 my baobei & me =D 
Nothing to do and take a photo of my FAT face..

thursday went to kkh for check up for my implagnon review...
haiz i really dun like tt doctor
but whatever i gain 2kg in one month =(
gonna jia you on my diet..
Suggest me go for excercise..
Next month will be a busy month
WORK WORK WORK WORK
for everything..

PAY PAY PAY RETURN RETURN
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I HAVE TO EARN MORE MONEY FOR MIKKIEL GOING TO THIS EIPIC SCHOOL..
SUGGEST BY THE DR FROM KKH
WORKSHOP FOR PARENT
Will do more update when i'm available and free

Happy weekend to everyone=D


No comments: