Wednesday, April 18, 2012

random update !!!


Saturday my godsis came find me when i was working 
waiting for me to off work and 
off to somewhere we can sit and chit chat...

So happy once a while we meet and chit chat n catch up..
we are busy working and earning $$$$$$$$$$$.....



Sunday brought 2 precious to Safra jurong for Marco's 1st birthday =D
Didn't managed to take much photo
cos the weather is too HOT...
Busy looking of mikkiel who want to fall asleep n throwing temper  ..
BUT
We did enjoy =D
From last thursday till Monday
 my left eye is still swollen
*sad*
still have to go to work
*sob sob*


 Yummy food
really craving for this once a week...
thx him for buying when i craving to eat..
Now both of us is the fan of this stall @ boon lay hawker centre..

Off day today =staying at home doing housechores
my left eye still swollen =( 
gonna take care of myself 
feeling sick is very terrible =(
Heaty body hope the medicine work on me =D

No comments: