Saturday, April 14, 2012

Random post =D






My 2 precious


Nowaday when we brought 2 precious out
they will hold hand together and walk infront of us ...
Sometime some action they do melt my heart =D



 
Yesterday
we wake up early in the morning cos
we had a morning appointment  @kkh children development department.

 the cheeky face of mikkiel =D



Mikkiel was enjoying and making new friends


After seeing the Dr professor,had been assigned to workshop for me and school for mikkiel...
the doctor will be seeing mikkiel again half year later...
Have to really earn more money for everything
HAVE MANY THINGS NOT YET CLEAR ALSO..
I will try my best to earn more money by working more hours...

thx my relatives,family ,friend who concern about mikkiel..
worry i think too much and stress too much
No matter how is my children
i will never leave them i will be with them no matter how .. =D





 (Cheezeeee)

 
the real photo that taken without pose  =D
i know i look funny =D

I feel so sad my eyelid was swollem
but
i still go to work today..

but
looking another side
is for my 2 precious =D


No comments: