Thursday, June 18, 2009

Post 36

me playing with my hp camera
mikkiel is playing with his pacificer
sarah is playing with her finger and scolded by me
they are my everything....................

saw my ba zhen eye.......................
mikkiel and sarah (notice sarah has a new hairstyle)
seeing each other( like wanna to fight) haha

me and mikkiel ask sarah to join us but she dun want
sarah in her pink bicycle and can play music



mikkiel know how to play with camera nowadays


Her recent pose dun know what she is posing but as long as she happy i happy....

hope mikkiel hair will grow and wonder how he look when his hair start to grow.


Enjoy the photo.......................i must capture everything everyday so when they grow up they can have some memories with me...


mikkiel has recover from his diahorrea..Yesterday night he keep vomiting and keep crying...Poor boy and i was worried about him...Luckily i gave him some fruit juice and he sleep at 1 am and today he behave well and no diahorrea...My eye again have ba zhen maybe is to heaty ba my friend say i see too much guy liao...yup every day i will be seeing 5 guys in my house la (just kidding) is irritate me alot...Yesterday and today taken some mikkiel and sarah and mine photo..I just love taking their photo and cam whoring myself...Yesterday is not a gd day for me,sometime i feel very tired what i have done is not appreciate..i dun know why i will beocme like this but i do feel something wrong but i just feel like keeping quiet,keeping silent doesn;t meant anything...I do know friend is important if i met a friend that is not worth it for me i will not avoid this friend but just hi bye friend that all..i really dun want any lies from any people anymore...I simply HATE people to lie...even what i say is hurt if u can wake up and u want to hate me i dun mind...But i am not so noble to see u happy i happy this is wat u say to me and i can tell u i am not happy at all,dun see me alway talk to people like no problem i kept everything myself but what i get, hope sunday everything done things will be better..i dun feel like write ver clearly here but just vent abit of anger here tat it...

i think my body has changes i feel weak as before.sometime i feel dizzy at times i not enough blood and someone is alway make me angry and say i wanted to find things to quarrel..Push here and there is not a point...I everytime tell my friend dun regret when everything is gone...sometime what i done make me very regret but there is no u turn and life is long long way to go...Those who know me well i dun usually quarrel so this person who make me want to quarrel there must be have problem...Tolerance have alimit..if what i do wrong god will punish me...my friend say recently my life is very happening yup lo unpredictable thing is cooming and go who can accept it..dun feel like saying so much but my hair is still wet cos i have a nice bath and hope i can sleep well tonight...

No comments: