Friday, June 12, 2009

Post 32







So tired but have to wait for godsis call,cos she say she never call me she will be tortoise hahaha while waiting for pet society to be recovered lo cos now still under maintenance....The weather is so funny recently this afternoon the sun will so BIG than put sarah and mikkiel's clothes to wash dry out at my balcony and than after a few hours while i was using my computer i turn right and it seem is gonna to rain but still dun wanna keep my clothes luckily never take in cos evening time than rain...hubby help me take the clothes in cos i was making milk for mikkiel..This sarah and mikkiel keep making me laugh recently...everyday i will teach sarah to talk and read book that i bought from her u happy u follow wat i say if she naughty she will anyhow say but at least she enjoys la...mikkiel know how to flip he keep rolling like nobody business cos i make the mattress too thin areadi cos after mikkiel reflux is totally cure i will take the new ones out...happy that reflux is getting better although is only the second day but still happy...

I getting very tired cos problem is becoming more and more but i try not to think of it...sometime i doesn't really know this family members behave but if i cannot deal with them just leave them aside and i not going to bother anymore...i really dun know how to say but maybe this is my life no choice i have to accept..But if is beyond my limit i will jus give up not going to turn back anymore...I dun need any comments on this i am just vent some of my anger and disappointed out only...i will not going to bother anythings anymore unless i see some changes in this family..

Going to see whether the pet society can go in areadi anot byebye ............

No comments: