Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Post 35

happy 22 month to my baobei ,sarah
she is posing i know is abot wired but she is trying to pose
putting her waterbottle in my bag


siting here and play with her milkbottle
cos there is a uncle playing with mikkiel so sarah come and protect her didi



Do he look like sick........

Happy 22mth to my baobei,sarah....In the evening brought them to boon lay shopping centre and brought her didi to see doctor luckily not much problem can let him drink the formula milk for this few days so buy friso soy milk for him...But he look active and he really active must give him more fiuld,The clinic give me the medicine was almost expire and the powder become starchy lol luckily didn't give mikkiel or else i think it will be worse....hope mikkiel can recover soon i see him like that my heart feel pain lol...I going to see the 11'oclock show (Live on) although repeat but i had never watch this show before i waiting for chen hanwei to wake up...Gtg hope everyday will be a happy day :)

No comments: