Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Post 28









Recently the weather is so hot man...i really very hate the weather now see the weather also lazy to go out lol..Finally have my free time can sit down and updated cos 4 days never stay at home must do what i should,housechores and some tidy up..So fast 1st of june and now got Great Singapore Sale lol so excited i going to shop for sarah and mikkiel clothes and toys and somethings for myself...Wait for this days very long areadi cos i have a list things to buy provided hope can strike 4D and toto in order to buy everything at this sale season...Just dreaming can :)

I have enjoy my weekends,the kids enjoy too cos can go out everyday lol see than happy i also happy i brought $500 back and left $150 home just 4 days i spent $350 lol (wo de tian lol) That 4 days,brought them to amk hub,market and go downstair to walk walk,tampines and brought sarah go playground and play...I brought her go fidget to play too can see her laugh until cannot see eye i can see she is very very enjoy lol...I alway never take any photo when i go outside but when i stay at home or mama hse i alway take photo but when reach outside i seldom take photo lol i forget to take their photo when we will outside maybe too enjoy so never take lol but will try to remember next time...heeheee i am thinking to sell baby essential things online BUT i scare i have no time to do some many myself still considering if i want to do i want to do the best cos i dun wan to do half way..http://babyessentialss.multiply.com/ this my website that sell my kids used things but i still have alot of things to sell but i dun have time to take photo and upload lol see when free than discuss with my hubby lol...cos single things have sell away from that website cos i not promoting just see any mother in the mother forum finding some baby clothes than i will refer than to this website...ok la me got to go to my lala land if i decided to sell baby essential things online i will sure post it here...GD nite everyone...........sweet dreamssss

No comments: