Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Post 28


Good afternoon everyone,i think i am taking up course to made my brain moves,my memory is detoriated..I thinking to take up infant care course BUT i not qualify lo cos need O'level i only have N'level cert haiz...Wat to do,alway i wanted and interested always like that one...xian half..I telling hubby yesterday i would like to go out and work part time at night and he help me look after 2 children but he never answer me lei.. I alway at home do the same things also very xian..Of course looking after my children is worth it but i still things i have to do something for myself, i now aready 26 years old (very old hor) when they grow up i go out and work i think find work should have problem compared to now lo...*headache*

Later bring the kids to jurong point cos i am looking for a better weighting scale cos i start to eat the diet pill aready so must see my weight lo..haiz.i am bored now cos sarah is playing with her toys and mikkiel is talking his baby language and i here to updated..recently i keep updating until i also very xian..Morning is my most busy time,cos alot of things have to do,afternoon not so bad,evening and night wait for sarah and mikkiel go to bed i have my free time lol...Recently i addicted to facebook Pet society lol always will go and see my pets and bring lele to vist his friend sound childish but i enjoy it lol...i even ask my godsis to join lol and she say is interesting hahaha..the weather is still hot lo can tahan lo...Going off to find up some course i would like to take byebye will come back again..

No comments: