Monday, June 22, 2009

Post 38


Early in the morning yesterday 7 plus,i was wake up cos my hp is ringing is a sms i forgotten to switch my hp to silent and is one of my friend asking me free coll her...Yup just like this i was very angry myself why i never switch my hp to silent lol anyway is over cos is another day...My friend is pregnant and sharing with me...i was happy for her but abit worry too cos she has depression since i start to know her,i dun know whether she can cope herself anot...Sometime i also wonder what she is thinking but what i advice her she seem to listen in the past but i do hope she can stable down herself and waiting for the baby to arrive..I know her from a very heavenly place although we live very near to each other,never ever expect we will know each other at that place....I can understand how she feel when she tell me what make her to become like this but what i can do is just be a listening ear cos i dare not tell anything anymore cos she might accidentally convert what i say to another meaning and luckily my godsis call me and tell me orelse i might lose this friendship because of misunderstanding..This is not the first time areadi but is fate to be her friend than i have no choice cos i can't letting her alone i dun knw how many friend she have but if she have friend i dun think she will bother to sms and coll me...we been quite a few month never contact.we used to msn online or sometime she will call when she would like to share something to me...

Today she coll me and she was in her husband house (near my house) she tell me she waited to go for a checkup so decided to help her check online give her some address and managed to find one convienient and she seem like dun know how to go cos she is not familiar to this area and i did tell my hubby about it than he say we bring her go lol was susprised my hubby will say this lei cos he doesn't really like my this friend but to me she will not in the wrong but what bygones is bygones and hubby said because of me he forgive her cos she is my best friend yup whatever i just dun like my hubby dun like my friend tat all..Cos i think my hubby also not that bad la...he even planned say bring her go another clinic cos that clinic i check in internet is not that gd but anyway my friend just want to check the growth of the baby so izzn't a matter and her hubby reach on time so there is somebody to accompained her cos the feeling of husband accompanied wife go the first check up and friend accompained is very different...The feeling is different..I hope she can take gd care of herself and the baby and the husband can be more understanding and show more care and concern about her cos Pregnant woman the mood changes very fast one and sensitive to word...i will pray for her hope she can have a smooth and happy pregnancy journey...

Went to have cool bath and come out is so refresh lol but i cutting down off bath 5 to 6 time to 3 to 3 time aday cos i scared wait old here pain there pain cos i feel the pain on and off that mean i getting old lol..Today is my last day staying so late at night cos tomorrow onward i am going to sleep before 12..i did mention in the previous post why just go and read urself if u are interested.Today mikkiel made me so funny and angry he was suckinh his finger happily and i purposely go there and fold my arm and pretend to scold him..Do u know what he do he use the nappy cloth and cover his face and the pattern so cute...He is only 5month lol and hubby also laugh..now think areadi still laughing cos the image is still in my mind...As usual he roll like a ball and walk like a crab...sometime he and sarah expression will make me laugh...Today i teach sarah again when u shit u must say poopoo(in chinese)i say poopoo she say papa very funny sometime i am acting strict and tell her must say poopoo not papa but i will turn my head back and laugh this gal sometime very funny sometime will make me and hubby headache,cos she dun wanna to talk what she want she only use cry and action tell us what she wants but i am slowly teaching her,this gal got room got aircom she dun wanna to sleep she rather come out with me and sleep on the mattress and with the fan,The weather is so hot lo she just wan to follow where i go but only 3 of us at home la when daddy back she will follow him but when daddy scold her she will come to me..I hate her being like this and i scold her a lot of time dun know where she learn about this but i am going to correct her no matter what..Young dun teach when grow older she will become worse...ok i will stop here pls kindly see the next post if u are woman aged above 25 years old..........

No comments: