Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Post 41


what is happy???where do the happy i have in the past gone????i have very long never enter to ktv and sing until i song....many things cannot say in word cos is hard to describe ,life is unpredictable and time flies very fast and i still the same old me,looking after my two children and worry and stress is still surrounded me,i hate this feeling but not me to chose also...Even i hate i still have to live on.what had i done wrong,to makes my life like this..i have alot of things what i have done i am regret but time will not go back what can i do...How i wish i can say a sorry and the time will go back????But i know it won't..i do have some happy days but the time i have is very short there is always some spoiler who spoil my day...Actually i can count myself lucky maybe in this world there is some people who never even have enjoy a single happy day and sleep on the coffin...how cum today so moodless i also dun know why but whenever i saw sarah and mikkiel was smiling and laugh it will make my day with a smile cos their happy will not be faked and they are so naive and innocent, when i saw them happy i really feel happy i think every mother will feel the same as me but when i saw someone who always wanted to harm and hurt people and covered people when not necessary i feel this world why have this type of people...Do u believe from i was born until 24 years old i never met those people who now i am met do u know how i feel...i really feel very sad and always think why there is this type of people on this world...i alway tell myself got is giving me a test see whether can i pass anot but i am very tired of this type of people,i cannot treat them like what they treat me cos if i do i am no different from them..BUT what can i really do....i am scared sometime i dun know how those people think and will do next..They do thing unpredictable and really very scary...i know some people will know how i feel life is not easy but i have to go on maybe is tough but i hope i can be the super mario and step the monster and award with alot point and money....haahaahaa

No comments: