Saturday, June 13, 2009

Post 33







Today is saturday, in the afternoon sarah and mikkiel and i have a very happy afternoon cos i am listen to some music and dance with sarah and mikkiel,sing with them..both of them laughed so loud and make my day so happy lol...How to dun love them,today as usual morning make milk for sarah and i was susprised she take the milk bottle and say mama xie xie(thank you) and i was so happy and i give her a clap and she is smiling all the way to the mattress to drink her milk..This few day what i give her i will tell her to say :sarah call "mama"and she speak loud loud mama and really melt my heart..I realised when i play with mikkiel she want me to pay attention to her..so now we three play together lol..Morning watch channel 8 afternoon watch okto and at night channel 8 or channel u...sarah and mikkiel love to watch tv and listen to music...Every children love to see TVads lol..

We played until 1 pm and both of them lay on the mattress having their nap so now is my time listen to some music i like...Brought me back to my secondary memories.In secondary school i always sing how loud i can while walking while in the class in anywhere la...I just love singing luckily nobody ask me stop singing orelse i will be deeply sad cos singing will be my hobby till i sleep in the coffin ba...heehee

music is very important to me,when i sad i love to listen those very sad song and make me feel better..Sing with the music make me feel better..shiok lo i chatting with my god sis will updated another time.........byebye

No comments: