Saturday, June 27, 2009

Post 40



my daughter sherwin...heeheee (cute rite)






we are seeing each other...funny rite :)

i purposely ask them to lie on the mattress like this...

my baobei & me( pls ignored my face)








monday again,to me everyday is the same.sometime i even forget the date cos at home with the children i only know the month of 16th and 24th cos sarah and mikkiel monthsary but will be count until they 2 years old i will stop counting....Sarah has alot of appointment this week,last friday went to my hubby's mum house to stay and come back on sunday...but today afternoon she went to my parent place will be staying 1 week or futhermore...so maybe this week dun have any photo of her...Btw she nowaday dun like to take photo but she like to use my hp to take picture...Sarah become vain areadi alway went to my mirror and see herself and use my comb to comb her hair lol...Mikkel nowaday also very cranky keep crying non stop when he cannot see me and at night he will make noise a few times when his pacifier drop..i have to wake up and find the pacifier and put in his mouth...last weekend what i have done:

Saturday

i wake up around 7 plus,cos marry come my house and she bring macdonald up but i never eat ask her help me to buy big breakfast for hubby,chit chat and looking after mikkiel..marry wanted to learn something and how to look after baby...was very tired but marry look more tired cos she sleep for 2 hours and we keep chit chat and 5 plus her husband come fetch her and she went home,hubby was back from work planning to go boon lay shopping centre to buy grocery BUT hubby is asleep from 7 plus until 9 plus tell him i am hungry but he still sleeping so i go cook instant noodles than he wake up...anyway i eat instant noodles he order KFC and ate one chicken tight and one winglet and i full...played computer until 1 plus and go my room to pack my things throw alot of things(one big bag)...another day gone

Sunday

wake up 9 plus cos mikkiel wake up so make milk for him and finish he play himself and i do my housechores...(everyday have to do housechores until i very xian)...mikkiel keep crying and dun know why and husband put him in the walker he cry more loudly carry him up and he stop crying but put him in the mattress he start crying again and than put the teething gel and he stop crying and sleep...In the evening,went to boon lay shopping centre but we went to eat our lunch and dinner beside the shopping centre,while eating,hubby's mum brought sarah and give it to us but after she go she cry like we are not her parent like that husband bring her go walk walk,eventually i feel very sad to see her like that,but no choice i have to determined in my role i will not give up easily cos if i dun discpline when she grow up i dun think she can be handle....i had find some research and will educate and discpline in another way see it work if work i will share out...didn;t see sarah for 12 hours she went to my parent place..will missed her very much i think mikkiel too...

Mikkiel is crying will go entertained him...................hope this fews day can bring mikkiel go gaigai......he loves to go out and see the nice scenary but hope sarah is here so we can go together but will bring her out more often if she behave well,hope she can enjoy @ my parent house :)







No comments: