Friday, June 5, 2009

Post 29






wow mikkiel know how to flip today,actually i never notice cos i was chatting with my godsis,sharon who know i finish and i turn back i saw him in the crawl position and smile at me lol...Was waiting him to flip cos three month to five month he never turn himself and i think maybe he too lazy to flip but who know today he flip and turn back himself...His jiejie flip @ my amk house and today i putting him in the baby gym and i go do my housechores he is trying to flip but cannot and he is angry but in the evening he finally managed to flip and smile at me lol...Wow he make my day so happy..His jiejie know how to flip on 18.02.08 and mikkiel know how to flip at 04.06.09...but is the same things i can cannot captured the first flip for both of them but managed to capture their precious moments heeheeheee..going to bed after the photo is finish uploading...gd nite everyone...

No comments: