Thursday, June 25, 2009

Post 39






Happy 6 month to my precision, mikkiel


the latest me (taken today)

Today wake up around 10 plus and luckily sarah and mikkiel were sleeping,getting ready the ingredient and put the loin meat and uncooked rice and put into the slow cooker...11am both children wake up and as usually made milk for them...bath and play with them...
In the afternoon feed sarah while mikkiel is sleeping luckily after feedin sarah mikkiel wake up so i feed him the first porridege unfortunately he dun like it and made milk and cereal for him cos he is too hungry and heep crying in the walker,drink and make noise again..Called up my mum and she say wait for a few days than let him try again but i just dun wanna to give up easily so in the evening i try to give him again but i put more water and make the porridge watery and let the slow cooker to cook in the afternoon..but this time he eat and he want more but i tell him no u can't eat to much or else u will not digest and he listen and stop making noise...finally my worries is over...Intend to bring him to jp but raining so maybe tomorrow if the weather is good will bring him out..I can see sarah and mikkiel love to go out la so i hope i can bring them out more often...

Just now watch the 11pm show the name is 活下去...i really impress chen hanwei acting lol......But i dun know why his wife suddenly together with zhen pinghui but today i watch they areadi marry and live together...But i was really feel sad when i saw chen han wei become like this in this show...I know is a repeat drama but just wanna where i am when this drama was showing on channel 8 the title is meaningful also....sometime while i watch this type of drama i really feel very sour and feel sad too..sometime must tell myself i must know to statisfied but human is like this alway say say only...sometime say is easy do very diffcult...

This fews day was chatting with some friend and they say they saluate me can look after 2 children and stay at home...if i can ease my worry and find a trust nanny i also wanted to go out and work but i am very contradicting come to put my children to who to look after...i dun want to anyhow put my children to a anyhow people and just go out and work..i think i not the only mummy feel this way...every mummy feel the same..Look after ababy is rather tiring but no choice if i want to give birth and let them come to this world i must have the responsible to look after them until i step in to the coffin...my friend say u still have the time to chat and surf the net...i must organise my time well lo but i must do finish my housechores and sometime they will sleeping or playing together i can surf net awhile and chatting with friend is the most enjoyable thing but my friend have to endure me cos sometime i will be away for a few minutes and need them to wait for me,in anyway i can use the hp but unless i cooking...sometime i can be very free but sometime i can be very busy....Recently i only can bath when my hubby is back cos sarah keep disturbing mikkiel or sometime mikkiel keep rolling from the mattress to the floor i scared he will knock to something so is very hard to bath cos i need 20 to 30 mins to be done so careful better than sorry lol...I alway invited my friend to come my house although my house is not big and abit untidy cos got children dun think ur house will be tidy unless u got a playroom for them..Cos toy here and there and sarah can take things from there to here mostly is children things la..But at night i will keep everything in the orginal place lol...who wanna to live in a untidy house i think noone like it..I have to stop here is getting late tomorrow have to wake up to prepare mikkiel and sarah meals...nite to everybody.....)hope tml can bring the children to JP for a walk pray the weather is good...:)

No comments: