Wednesday, November 23, 2011

♥ my fav cartoon character ♥





i used to love this cartoon character
when i was in secondary sch..
I used to have many many items in my home sweet home..
Bag, purse wristlet and many many more
now i think i still left the pencil case with cute piyo piyo..
Last time used to have a shop full with piyo piyo @ Suntec Mall
but years goes by i can only see some baby item stuff with piyo piyo on..

Piyopiyo once light up my life
when i see this item
i will be very happy the whole day...

I hope piyo piyo can also brighten up ur life
if u happen to came across my blog..

Recently heard alot of many sad things around me
Just to cheer everyone up =)

Everyday is a better day =D
I am always busy with many things

Never work
bring children to dr appointment
Do my house chores
I had never forgotten anyone
just that
i am scare of going out
cos
i want to save alittle more money to
return my debt and bills..
Even i am never goes out
money still not enough to use..
I will work more harder
to earn more money
I know i can do it..
Just matter about TIME..



♥jiayou everyone ♥

No comments: