Sunday, November 13, 2011

♥ ♥ ah zhen & Guoqing wedding dinner♥ ♥


Very long never attend wedding dinner
Today is my bff ah mei 's sister wedding dinner...
attend with joan & anqi..
Prepare and off to meet two of them
and
Ryan came to fetch us..
Laughter on the way to the venue..



♥ sister forever = )
although we have seldom meet up
cos busy working and have our own family..
But hope we can meet up often..
No matter what
how far
how busy
no matter where we are
we are forever sister and bff =)



reach there abit early
we went to Starbuck for a chat n a light tea time...
chit chatting while taking photo
and
I- phone-ing..



♥my sister cum bff
ah mei=)

Went to the ladies n take photo again...


♥my sister cum bff ♥
joan
♥my sister cum bff♥
anqi

thank ah zhen & guoqing
for the invitation
Congrates to them
希望他们早生贵子,百年好合。。=)

No comments: