Friday, November 18, 2011

♥ my 2 precious growing up =)♥









Hardly to update to often
cos
my life now is
work=> fetch 2 precious from school=> bath them => dinner together =>take care of them=>
coax them to sleep=>..
I hardly meet any friends,sissy or even gfs..
only some occasion that been told in advanced
i will put my one day off and attend
THAT ALL..

This type of life is going to be the same
till 2 precious
grown up
and
can take care of themselves ..

Time flies
Is november now.
Many public holiday is coming
First is
Christmas
Second
2012 is coming
third
CHINESE NEW YEAR..

I am working everyday is to earn more money
but
money always not enough to use..
This is always i am grumbling
in HERE..
I haven't even clear any of my debt
i trying to pay bit by bit
but
I also not enough not even end of the month..
WHY LIKE THAT

I didn't any how spend
i hope this life dun FOLLOW ME to 2012
i want a independent
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
life..

Happy weekend to everyone =D

No comments: