Saturday, March 3, 2012

♥ Random Updates♥ =D




Precious in the CC



Precious watching the MR BEAN cartoon show on the tv.
finally had some resting ..

On the wednesday afternoon,
brought my precious mikkiel to polyclinic
for his physical assesment
out of maybe 5 tests
he only know about 3 instead
and
susprise that he can name out the picture the china nurse show him..

Precious was so active walking here n there
I feel so tired and exhausted bringing him out...

My precious suspected diagnosed HYPERACTIVE
so
was refer to KKH..

Everyone say that is normal for boy to be like this
but
for me
if there is any problem
it will be know early than too late..

For this few months will be observing him @ home and in school before going for the check up...

No matter what my precious mikkiel is
all i need is MORE PATIENCE for him..

Everyone had their own thinking
for their own children =D

Have some beauty sleep before going to fetch my 2 precious from school..
Have a happy weekend everyone =D







No comments: