Wednesday, February 29, 2012

♥Our Daily life ♥


one of the photo taken before went-ing back to my parent house for
mummy 's birthday..
my 2 precious cannot wait to go back
and
the position they sleeping
so sweet & cute ..



the NEW table n chair from my third aunt =D
thank her for everything for 2 precious & me..
My 2 precious love it very much =D

Sunday 26/02/2012

Brought 2 precious for a hair cut
playing in the salon while waiting for their turn ...
After that brought them to blsc for lunch
and
bought them traditional ICE CREAM..
Sometime simple also can be happy.
Come out with a conclusion

Doesn't mean expensive stuff can make life happy.
no $$$ can make life miserable..meet up with wendy for dinner..
we went to faceshop first
wendy going there to replenish stock for her skincare
afterthat
we went KFC for dinner
yummy

thks wendy for the mask..=D


Monday 27/02.2012

After interview went back home
Meet gf Crystal with her baby @ jp in the afternoon...
had been wanted to meet for quite sometime
finally we meeted with her lovely baby too
chit chatting with her and having our lunch @ swenson..
Thank her for the treat ..
Mummy crystal & baby real cute =D


Welcome baby to our home sweet home =D

is their very first time seeing baby in our home sweet home
and
seeing me carry baby..
When Crystal n baby went back home..
My baobei say
mummy i love auntie crystal's baby..
2 precious & baby =D


last but not least
Me & baby

getting fatter fatter ..
going to make myself lose some weight
after my NEW implagnon is insert
I am waiting for
APRIL...

Today my off day
in the afternoon
gonna bring my precious mikkiel polyclinic for physical assement check up.
realise-ing my house dun have one pkt of Lipton Teabag
sad =(

No comments: