Monday, February 27, 2012

♥ happy birthday to my wonderful mummy =D ♥




Saturday morning we wake up early to get ready and
meeting my mummy and treat her go eat her fav KFC...
I didn't take any photo cos we will too hungry after reach amk..
No birthday cake for mummy birthday this year
We went back my parent's house after the lunch
cos the weather is very hot and sunny..

2precious have a short nap and than enjoy playing the toys @ my parent house
and
play ball games with their daddy..
Laughter all around the house



In the evening time,the whole family go out and eat dinner
and
is my brother's treat =D
thx my brother for the treat =D
Celebration for mummy birthday =D
Busy looking after mikkiel
and never take much photo =
but we do enjoy




Last but not least
Happy birthday to my wonderful & noble mummy
wish her happy and healthy always
and
huat huat thru out the year..
Huat ar =D



Really grateful to her for all this year
although sometime we have mis communicate
we quarrel
i know she still care about me
not even me alot
and my whole family..
I am grateful i have my parent who was with me,
whereever i am
not spoiling me
make me today i am..

♥Love my mummy ♥


No comments: