Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Treasure OUR today =D

Treasure OUR today








It had been sometime i switch on my computer
and
that mean
i have been sometime never been updating..
Busy with WORK
Busy with 2 precious after work..
Always wanted to switch on the computer
i am just tired to wait..

I have quite sometime
never
go back my parent house after CNY
meeting my buddies & sis & gfs
very long never do things that i like..

Life still have to go on
I will have free time on April
cos
i going to say bye to my implagnon that with me for 3 years
and
going to insert a new one..
I will be on MC one to two weeks..
Going for check up on march ..



A handmade card from 'HIM"
on the clock strike 12'oclock
on Valentine day..
Recently i feel myself very weak
i fall sick very frequent..
i dun know what wrong with me
but
i am now fine..

Alway feel tired recently.zzZZZzzzz
Hormones Changing
or getting older ???


♥my 2 precious♥
Bring 2 precious back from school
after my work..
the rountine is always the same
only i work till night
their daddy will go fetch them..the recent ME
take a photo
before going work =D


I hope i can have some own time
doing own things
i tink is hard now..

Will work hard and
earn more money to clear my debt
and
start my saving..
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Money always not enough
as usual
will find out what goes wrong
and
hate it always thinking of money
when end of the month still not arrrived.

Mummy's birthday on this saturday
Bringing my 2 precious back to my parent's house...
Celebrate and go back accompany my parent..
i think i have to spare some time
spending with my family..
I have been working working working
and
never have sometime with them..

In the end
$$$$$$$$ still not enough
very sad
but
i will work hard on it..







No comments: