Wednesday, February 8, 2012

♥ Random Updates♥ =D

Three days ago
CNY is real over
after
15 days of CNY mood....
Get back to normal life
and
children goes school
adult goes to work
since after the offical date
of
CNY ..
Ever since baobei was in K1
she is having her homework every fri
every mon & thurs
having her English & Chinese Spelling

teaching a children to write
is not easy,
sometime i give the job to her daddy to teach

baobei already know how to write a-z
and
number
and
now she even know how to draw...



♥ Her 1st spelling♥
gave her a chocolate to reward her
she was so happy that day =D




Sunday staying at home
while daddy brought sarah to temple..
I stay at home look after mikkiel..
He behave well
He enjoy listen to music thru youtube...
I also learn some phonics song and sang with him
and
let him pronouce correctly everything little word..
Although now he still cannot sing a whole song
but
he have abit of improvement..
He also not so notti in sch
but
he has a habit to sleep
while the lessson start halfway thru..
Quite worry
but
Doctor say shall observed and see..



yesterday brought precious to National Skin Centre
for review..
the weather was so so hot and sunny..
I really dun enjoy the weather

Precious playing with new friend @ the children corner,



watching the tom n jerry with friends too.
one of his favorite cartoon.the nice doctor advised us with some tips
n
even gave precious sample
to apply n wash..
Sunday i look perfectly fine
but who knw when i go back to work on monday
my right eye slightly feel a bit uncomfortable
In the afternoon, my colleagues found out that i have ba zhen.
i claim myself seeing too many handsome man.hahahahaha.
At night my eye look swollen even daddy realised it..
on the way preparing going to NSC..
my right eye still feel very uncomfortable ..
my protection of my eye =D
I had cut my hair again
i think i addicted to cutting my hair short..

My company will be having a DND of the mid of June
After 10 years finally have a DND..
Will be waiting for it..
Many things to updated
but
my STM =>short term memory
can remember to many things..

March getting my implagnon out
and insert another new one in..

hmmm...
will updated more when i am available..

Have a great day everyone =D

No comments: