Saturday, December 12, 2009

Post 90





Finally after a week i came back to blog,the internet connection is still damn slow,called up singtel 1620 or 1688 always have to wait for a very long time...Where got so much time keep listening to the same things while waiting for the operator to answer...I think there is only a few people working that why always have to wait so long...This week was a busy ones...

Sunday

In the evening,hubby and i brought mikkiel to jurong point for grocery and have our dinner...Sarah was brought out by hubby's parent so she never join us...We walk to jurong point my feet is so pain cos i am wearing my plattform shoes ( my sandal was not in service anymore due to the loan shark's people came and splash the paint and my sandal was with nice paint too)...Reached within 15mins and faster go buy a sandal and wear it...Feel much better after getting a new pair of sandal...I was so rush to get everthing that need to buy..All thank to my hubby who adjust his watch time wrongly exactly 1 hours late than the exact time..(realize it when we reach home)..Spent a few hours in jurong point and cabbed home...

Tuesday

Brought sarah and mikkiel to kkh (sarah has a appointment with her pd,Dr chua) with hubby,wake up damn early cos the appointment is 10 30...cabbed down and while we reach was aready 1020 and went to clinic K for register and take height and weight we will stuck at the corner about 15 mins,cos sarah doesn't want the nurse to help her take her height and weight..She cry until alot of people is staring at us,have to play with her and ask the nurse to do it after measuring she is 12kg and 88 cm..Went over to RM 15 to wait for Dr chua to come ,Luckily we are not late for the appoinment heeehee...We waited for about 5 mins Dr chua came and we are the first one to be called so go in...Dr chua do some body check up for sarah and ask some question and everything is fine...Dr chua say sarah is ready for toilet train and will go back to see her another 18 months.Made payment and have our lunch and off we go to my parent's house and hubby go to work...Reached my parent house about 1pm,mummy help me to feed sarah& mikkiel their lunch..I cannot stand the weather is freaky hot went to take a fast bath cos mummy is going to work..Hazel came and find me,chatted for nearly 3 hours and mummy is back from work..Sarah is enjoying herself in my grandma room playing and talking to my grandma and mikkiel is playing with himself when i was chatting with hazel...Hazel went back after dinner...Mummy suggest bring the kids to playground...Brought them down and within an hour father sent us back to our home sweet home...We are so enjoy at my parent's house too bad we never stay over...

Wednesday to Saturday

Life became normal again...Staying at home as usual i realize my phone had been very quiet this few days,nobody calls realize the phone connection also got PROBLEM lol...Dun know what wrong with the modem or the singtel connection...I will be going to call now and see what happen..Good nite everyone :)

No comments: