Saturday, November 28, 2009

Post 87





mikkiel is watching 想握你的手 while i was feeding him....


Saturday again.....As usual staying at home with the kids,Imagine yesterday i watch 想握你的手 till around 3 am and wake up 9 plus when sarah is awake...Am now i still awake???I think i am 越夜越精神...I am alway mentioning wanted to sleep early but in the end alway good for 3 days and become normal again...I did try to go to bed early but than was turning left and right,my eye is still open so went out to living room to watch tv or surfing the net...Recently was watching the 想握你的手 in mobtv...hubby was addicted to this drama ever since he watch one episode in channel 8...Sarah and Mikkiel is watching with me when i watch it while i was having my meal or feeding them..But normally i watch at night with hubby or i watch alone...(Always staying at home sure must find something to pass my free time..)

Sarah and mikkiel is sleeping now while i have my own time...But now is around 1:43 am just finish doing some housechores...Recently i changed my time of doing my housechores cos now i need sometime spending time with the kids in the afternoon, while i am teaching sarah numbers i also teach mikkiel as well.I think sarah is more active when mikkiel is learning also cos she even teaches mikkiel how to say...Sometime see them playing together in the playpen while i was doing housechores i can even heard their laughter from kitchen..They really growing up...Sarah will be going to playground another 1 month times...i am thinking how will sarah react in the first day of school..Will be bring sarah to kkh next month for phsyical assement..I think everything is alright just that she still dun really know how to speak well,see how Dr Chua will be saying and very long never take sarah's height and weight since the last appointment with Dr Chua...The weather is so cool now the best thing to do is to sleep...Gd nite everyone :)

No comments: