Monday, November 2, 2009

Post 82



sarah & mikkiel just born

sarah & mikkiel 1 month

sarah & mikkiel 2 monthsarah & mikkiel 3 month


sarah & mikkiel 4 month

sarah & mikkiel 5 month

sarah & mikkiel 6 month

sarah & mikkiel 7 month

sarah & mikkiel 9 month

sarah 11 mth
Can't believe that my baobei and precious had grown so much...Today afternoon siting down on my computer table while sarah and mikkiel was taking their nap...I saw alot of their photo in friendster acc...From just born till now the changes of them was so much .Time flies very fast now is areadi november next year sarah is going to school and another 7 month mikkiel is going to childcare and i am going out to work...I have to treasure the time that i staying at home with both of them..I knw when i go out and work i will have lesser time for them but i will try to work hard with hubby and give them a better life see them happy i will be happy...他们真的长大了....

No comments: