Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Post 86



hubby bought me a home slipper ..( it my fav colour)


received my sissy letter today :)

Finally i back to updated,i am not very active in online these few days was having fever,headache on and off..On the monday i was vomiting couple of time during the night,what i eat had been vomited out and decided to take 2 panadols hope it will help for my dizzyness..But in the end i still vomit out...Hubby was asking me what happen to me and whether i want to see a doctor i never answer him and went straight to the room and lay on my bed *straight*..(it been a very long time i never been SO sick before)The past few nights i can't been sleeping very well due to the headache i am to stubborn to go see a doctor and thinking why must waste the money to see a doctor...

In the tuesday morning,i called hubby when he is on the way to work i telling him i want to go see a doctor and he came back home....i can't even prepare my thing and the kids stuff...i just sit on the sofa and wait for hubby to be done and slowly walk to take a cab to the clinic...Luckily was not many people in the clinic,very fast i managed to see a doctor and luckily is female doctor and tell her what wrong with me and she suggest me to take a pap smear test...since i have been waited to take this test after my implagnon but than my mense is always in a very mess since i put implagnon till recent is become back normal again...Didn't expected is so easy and within a few minutes the test is done and doesn't feel any pain...The doctor also say i have yeast infection too i forgot to mention to her cos its alway happen in the night when the itchness caused and i was alway so absent minded when i went to see a doctor alway say this and forget that...She prescribed me with pill to insert and cream apply and the fever is due to the urinal infection and i also did not mention about the vomiting to her...I doesn't have a family doctor ever since i had moved to here for nearly 3 years plus i will let her to be my family doctor since sarah& & mikkiel and my hubby is seeing the same clinic...I have to wait for one week to know the pap smear result hopefully everything will be alright :)
going to sleep after taking my medicine...nite everyone :)

Pls help me to click on the ads below if u happen to by pass my blog,my nuffangs ad earning is no longer stuck on 40 cents is increasing abit by abit...

Thanks to my dear friend and nice visitor who helping me to click on my ads...谢谢你们哦 in advanced.:)
Those who come and simply just help me to click on my ads i am also very 感谢你们哦 :)

No comments: