Thursday, November 5, 2009

Post 83

oh no my round face


see my fabby arm and my tummy so big lol...oh my god
last night i went in to my bedroom and snap a picture of myself and off to my lala land @ 11pm..




Is raining outside the weather is abit humid,how cum rain still feeling so hot...thunder roar awhile...the kids is sleeping while i was updating here...Yesterday i am able to sleep early with sarah & mikkiel...but 6 am wake up to make milk for mikkiel i thought i awake but i am just too tired and go back to sleep...9 am wake up saw hubby playing game and he greet me good morning and i just too tired to reply went to the kitchen and get the ingredient i going to cook and today menu is 卤肉饭 and minced meat porridge with potatoes,get ready the ingredient and start to cook i used 1hr time to done my cooking..Hubby went to sleep and bring the kids to bathing after that feed them with their lunch after 11 plus...Wake hubby up and he has his lunch before going to work,he praise my 卤肉饭 delicious and he say my cooking is improving and taste better than before...When hubby went out to work i have to do the washing and mop the kitchen floor...Finally finish my housechores near 1 pm and sit down and play fb games while marry call and we chit chat for awhile...My butt stuck on my computer chat for 30 mins and start to do my housechores again clean here and there and keep the toy properly while sarah and mikkiel is taking their naps...

Housechores housechores everyday but i still putting weight haiz yesterday i take out my weight machine and weight myself and ask hubby to help me see what my weight while i standing on it:Guess how much i weight 54kg but i still look fat(see the photo above)i have flabby arm ,thick waistline and tummy getting rounder oh no WTF i am getting on diet next monday so i have 3 more days to enjoy any food anyhow...i have plan my diet and gonna write on a paper and paste on the fridge so everyday while i taking out the food to cook i will remember i am going on diet not to eat SO MUCH and after 7 pm no food can be consume...i am going to be strict on myself this time hope it will work...This few weeks i was always with the kids and hubby have to go out and work everyday only manage to sleep for 5 hours...morning go out 11 and come back 5 plus and 6 plus went to work again and came back next morning 9 am..."JUst received a msg from hubby he will not be getting his salary today again" i really get used to it his morning job alway like this i wonder he is working for this company for almost 1 years from $40 a day drop to $30 a day from a week salary to everyday salary yet sometime he never manage to take his salary everyday...How hard he work i think noone will appreciate what he done and go out to work is earn money but than he work but than never get the amount he is taking and i wonder will he get bonus? last time i used to blame him about his job but than now i realised i shouldn't blame on him he is working because of this family he has the reason why he is sticking to this job i finally understand i alway quarrel over with him about his job and etc....But no matter what i dun want him to work so many hours i just want him to find a stable job ,stable income...i thought i will not be having any long post today...Nowaday i was addicted to mobtv select i been watching 企鹅爸爸 to Parental Guidance whenever i free and i switch off my computer earlier compared to the past day..

No comments: